- Bulk mailings must contain at least 200 pieces.
- Have labels run in zip code order
- 150 Pieces of mail with same 5-digit zip are placed in a tray and labeled according to zip code
- Under 150 pieces processed as follows:
- 631XX, 630XX, 633XX, 620XX, 622XX should all be placed in their own tray regardless of count and labeled accordingly.
- Any remaining pieces may be considered mixed states or same state trays.
- Trays, sleeves, and labels are available in General Services.
- General services will check the mail upon completion of sorting.
- Four copies of the form need to be filled out/two of them go with the mailing/one to General Services/one to you.
- Postage can be paid by two methods/mail can be processed through our postage meter/ or bulk mail permit number can be printed right on the mail piece. If metered, bring to us for processing before sorting into zip code sections and traying. We can seal if flaps are up down.