Plays for One Man and One Woman
ALL IN A DAY'S WORK, M. Lynda Robinson
AMERICAN FLAG, Sylvia Reed
ARMS, Bekah Brunstetter
CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, Ross Maxwell
EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN, Shannon Murdoch
FALLOUT, Sheldon W. Senek
HEARTBREAKER, Michael Golamco
PIE AND THE SKY, Vanessa David
PRIZE INSIDE, Peter Hanrahan
THE REMOTE, Mark Harvey Levine
RIGHT SENSATION, Rich Orloff
A RUSH OF WINGS, Mrinalini Kanath
SOMETIMES ROMEO IS SAD, Suzanne Bradbeer
SUPERHERO, Mark Harvey Levine
Plays for Two Men
BE THE HUNTER, Tom Coash
THE BOX, Dan Aibel
BRUSHSTROKE, John Shanahan
CAVE KREWE, Kara Lee Corthron
COCKTAIL CONVERSATION, Andrew Biss
NORMAL, Jami Brandli
THE STREAK, Gary Richards
Plays for Two Women
THE DRESS REHEARSAL, Marisa Smith
HANGING ON, Claudia Haas
MY BOYFRIEND'S WIFE, Barbara Lindsay
THE PLOT, Mark Troy
PRIZED BEGONIAS, Bara Swain
PUMPKIN PATCH, Patrick Gabridge
STOP, RAIN, Patrick Gabridge
THE THERAPEUTIC HOUR, Guy Fredrick Glass
THE VAN BUREN CLOAK ROOM, Adam Kraar
The #1 IV drug handbook for 40 years, Intravenous Medications: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals is trusted for its accuracy and comprehensive coverage. Whether you prefer the portable print version or the convenient electronic format, this new edition provides essential data on administering more than 350 intravenous (IV) drugs, entries for new IV drugs recently approved by the FDA, hundreds of new drug facts, a detailed index of generic and trade names and more - all alphabetically organized to help you find drug information quickly and easily.
- UNIQUE! Published annually to ensure you have essential information on the most recently approved IV drugs as well as updated information on existing drugs.
- UNIQUE! Contains thorough coverage of more than 350 IV drugs - supplying you with far more than any other comparable handbook.
- UNIQUE! Time-tested page layout keep all dosage information for each drug on either a single page or a two-page spread to prevent hand contamination by having to turn a page.
- Consistent, easy-to-use format provides all the essential clinical information you need on IV drug administration.
- Lists IV drugs alphabetically by generic name for quick clinical reference.
- Updated IV drug dilution and dosage charts within monographs provide quick access to essential information.
- Special sections highlight dosage variances for geriatric, pediatric, infant, and neonatal patients.
- Black Box Warnings, screening, and highlighting make locating key information quick and easy.
- Printed thumb tabs help you find information faster.
"A companion website at http://evolve.elsevier.com/IVMeds/ provides alerts, monographs for selected agents not included in the book, a step-by-step tutorial for calculating IV drug dosages, IV drug dosage calculators, interactive IV drug dosage examples, printable general dilution and solution compatibility charts, and more."
- NEW! Four new drug monographs provide you with current, clinically relevant drug information for new IV drugs recently approved by the FDA.
- NEW! Updated drug monographs reflect the latest changes in IV drug therapy.
New features include--
501 Spanish Verbs plus software--the best language learning program of its kind!
It's a must have for language classes, a self-teaching guide for international travelers, and a handy reference volume for translators. In addition to the 501 verb tables the book with software includes a wealth of additional features to help students develop a truly comprehensive command of Spanish for speaking, reading, writing, and listening comprehension. There's a reason other publishers imitate Barron's 501 Spanish Verbs. After almost 50 years on the market, Barron's verb books are still the best. Choose the original!
Enclosed with each book:
- A CD-ROM
It's filled with sentence completion exercises, dialogue exercises, word completion exercises, word puzzles, and more. Barron's CD-ROM is more adaptable than those from other publishers because you can download it on any PC® or Mac®.
- Brand-New with This Edition--an Audio CD
It emphasizes Spanish pronunciation and listening comprehension. Here's an audio feature that presents the true sound of spoken Spanish
Our best-selling Accounting 2 guide has now gotten even better, thanks to the latest up-to-date information added to the original text. The new material within this 3-panel (6 page) guide goes further into the various accounting practices that businesses use to keep financially afloat; mathematical equations, charts, and tables are also included in an easy-to-use format.
Each Problem Solver is an insightful and essential study and solution guide chock-full of clear, concise problem-solving examples. Answers to all of your questions can be found in one convenient source from one of the most trusted names in reference solution guides. More useful, more practical, and more informative, these study aids are the best review books and textbook companions available. They're perfect for undergraduate and graduate studies.
This highly useful reference is the finest overview of accounting currently available, with hundreds of accounting problems that cover everything from interest and cash flow to taxes and corporate earnings. Each problem is clearly solved with step-by-step detailed solutions.
Action research, applied systematically to the issue of poor academic performance, provides a high likelihood of improving student outcomes. The action research processes described in this book are honed by many years of successful application, and provide teachers, educational leaders, families and community members with a set of tools for engaging with significant problems in classrooms and schools. This book is designed to provide the reader with an understanding of the nature of action research and the procedures and applications of action research. In addition, it provides practical resources that add to the fundamentals of knowledge available to action researchers. The text is detailed, providing specific guidance for many of the skills that may be required for the different contexts and problems to which action research can be applied. Conceptual frameworks provide a "compass" or "roadmap" that will enable practitioners to keep track of action research processes applied to their work.
Familiarize yourself with the acute care environment with this essential guide to physical therapy practice in an acute care setting. Acute Care Handbook for Physical Therapists, 4th Edition helps you understand and interpret hospital protocol, safety, medical-surgical ‘lingo’, and the many aspects of patient are from the emergency department to the intensive care unit to the general ward. This restructured new edition streamlines the text into four parts- Introduction, Systems, Diagnoses, and Interventions to make the book even easier to use as a quick reference. Intervention algorithms, updated illustrations, and language consistent with the ICF model all help you digest new information and become familiar with new terminology. This comprehensive resource is just what you need to better manage the specific needs of your patients in the complex acute care environment.
- Intervention algorithms, tables, boxes, and clinical tips highlight key information about the acute care environment in a format that makes finding and digesting information easy.
- The major body system chapters provide the evidence-based information you need to understand the complex issues of patients in the acute care environment so you can optimally manage the needs of your patients.
- Current information on medications, laboratory tests, diagnostics, and intervention methods relevant to patients in the acute care environment illustrates how the acute care environment can impact these elements.
- Clinical tips highlight key points and provide access to the tips and tricks accumulated over a career by an experienced clinician.
- Language consistent with the Guide to Physical Therapist Practice, 2nd Edition offers common linguistic ground through the use of Guide standards.
- Lay-flat pages and uncluttered design make the book easier to use as a quick reference.
- NEW! Restructured table of contents helps you quickly locate information.
- NEW! Language from the International Classification of Functioning, Disability, and Health (ICF) model adopted by the American Physical Therapy Association increases your familiarity with terminology.
- NEW! New intervention algorithms along with existing algorithms break clinical decision-making into individual steps and sharpens your on-the-spot critical-thinking skills.
- NEW! A quick-reference appendix covering abbreviations commonly found in the acute care environment supplies the translation tools you need, while flagging any abbreviations that may be harmful to the patient.
The Advancement of Learning answers questions readers are likely to have:
- What are the defining elements of the scholarship of teaching and learning?
- What traditions does it build on?
- What are its distinctive claims and possibilities?
- What are the implications of the scholarship of teaching and learning for academic culture and careers?
- How does it shape the student experience?
Each Problem Solver is an insightful and essential study and solution guide chock-full of clear, concise problem-solving gems. Answers to all of your questions can be found in one convenient source from one of the most trusted names in reference solution guides. More useful, more practical, and more informative, these study aids are the best review books and textbook companions available. They're perfect for undergraduate and graduate studies.
This highly useful reference is the finest overview of algebra and trigonometry currently available, with hundreds of algebra and trigonometry problems that cover everything from algebraic laws and absolute values to quadratic equations and analytic geometry. Each problem is clearly solved with step-by-step detailed solutions.
The only book with nursing care plans for all core clinical areas, All-In-One Care Planning Resource, 3rd Edition, provides 100 care plans with the nursing diagnoses and interventions you need to know to care for patients in all settings. It includes care plans for pediatric, maternity, and psychiatric nursing in addition to medical-surgical nursing, so you can use just one book throughout your entire nursing curriculum. A new online care plan tutorial walks you through the steps of creating care plans, and updates keep you current with the latest clinical developments, new pharmacologic treatments, QSEN patient safety standards, and evidence-based practice guidelines. Edited by Pamela Swearingen, this book is known for its clear, straightforward approach, its practical and consistent format, and its detailed rationales.
- Updates from clinical experts ensure the most current, accurate, and clinically relevant content available.
- A consistent format for each care plan allows faster lookup of key content, with headings for Overview/Pathophysiology, Health Care Setting, Assessment, Diagnostic Tests, Nursing Diagnoses, Desired Outcomes, Interventions with Rationales, and Patient-Family Teaching and Discharge Planning.
- Color-coded sections for medical-surgical, maternity, pediatric, and psychiatric nursing make it easy to find information quickly.
- Prioritized nursing diagnoses are listed in order of importance and physiologic need.
- A two-column format for nursing assessments/interventions and rationales makes it easier to scan information.
- Detailed rationales for each nursing intervention help you to apply concepts to clinical practice.
- Outcome criteria with specific timelines help you to set realistic goals for nursing outcomes and provide quality, cost-effective care.
- NANDA-I taxonomy updates keep you current with NANDA-I terminology and current diagnoses.
- Updated content covers the latest clinical developments, new pharmacologic treatments, QSEN patient safety standards, and evidence-based practice guidelines.
- 16 new and updated NANDA-I nursing diagnoses include adult failure to thrive, chronic confusion, risk for shock, interrupted breastfeeding, and impaired environmental interpretation syndrome.
- Unique! The companion Evolve website includes a narrated online care planning tutorial with step-by-step guidance on how to create accurate and comprehensive care plans.
- From cover to cover, each in-depth topic review is easy-to-follow and easy-to-grasp - Perfect when preparing for homework, quizzes, and exams!
- Review questions after each topic that highlight and reinforce key areas and concepts
- Student-friendly language for easy reading and comprehension
- Includes quizzes that test your understanding of the subject.
Loaded with beautifully illustrated diagrams clearly and concisely labeled for easy identification.
Illustrations by award-winning medical illustrator Vincent Perez.
For over 23 years, The Anatomy Coloring Book has been the leading human anatomy coloring book, offering concisely written text and precise, extraordinary hand-drawn figures. Organized according to body systems, each of the 170 plates featured in this book includes an ingenious color-key system anatomical terminology is linked to detail illustration of the structures of the body.